- Mar 8 2020 - Mar 13 2020
- Chogoria, Kenya, KE
- Medical Education International
The estimated costs for this trip is $1000 including transportation, housing and food. There will be minor incidental expenses. Air transportation cost is separate and is arranged by each traveler individually. Team members will meet at a specified time and location in Nairobi determined by the team leader and from there you will go together to Chogoria.
Stories Tell your story
|Registration Fee ($200 for Member and spouse of members - due upon trip acceptance)|
|Registration Fee ($300 for Non-members - due upon trip acceptance)|
|In-Country Expenses - ~$1000.00|
|Emergency Evacuation Insurance ($4 per day)|
- Responsibilities will be assigned by the team leader.
- Must obtain an E-Visa
- Must be able to walk at least 1 mile unassisted.
- Discuss with team leader your topics for lecture preparation.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel
- All medical/dental professionals need to submit professional credentialing documents to MEI.