Mongolia - Team #44
- Oct 23 2020 - Nov 6 2020
- Ulaanbattar, MN
- Medical Education International
Each participant's total trip costs will vary based upon your personal travel dates. All participants must apply and pay the MEI Registration Fee and daily Emergency Evacuation Insurance, regardless of age or position on the team. You will be invoiced for your specific costs. Payment is due 30 days prior to trip departure.
- Do not exit or go off of this screen during the application process or your application may not process correctly.
- NO MONEY IS PAID DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Stories Tell your story
|Registration Fee ($200 for Member and spouse of members - due upon trip acceptance)|
|Registration Fee ($300 for Non-members - due upon trip acceptance)|
|In-Country Project Fee - $1400.00|
|Emergency Evacuation Insurance ($4 per day)|
- Must be able to walk at least 1 mile unassisted.
- Discuss with team leader your topics for lecture preparation.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel
- Please register yourself with Korean Air's SKYPASS frequent flyer mileage program and send the Team Leader your number BEFORE purchasing to receive immediate discounts.