Cuba - Team A - Peds & Autism Team
|$150.00||Registration Fee (CMDA Members - Due upon trip acceptance)|
|$250.00||Registration Fee (Non-members - Due upon trip acceptance)|
|$2,600.00||Project Fee - all inclusive land cost of $2600 per person is due in Cuba.|
|Emergency Evacuation Insurance ($4.10 per day)|
Cuba Professonal Visa Form Required
All first time participants must complete this form and submit in order to participate on the trip.
Click for shirt sizing charts and picture of shirts.
It has been requested by our in-country hosts that we wear team shirts. This is a symbol of being unified in purpose: evangelism through medicine in Cuba through excellence in teaching and mentoring. Please plan to wear your shirts during your presentations. MEI is ready to receive your polo shirt order. The cost is $20 per shirt. The brilliant blue color has been chosen for our MEI teams. They are dry fit and should dry quickly if you want to order one and wash it out as needed. Some only order one while others may order multiple ones.
- Special Visa data form is required. You can find it and download it under the FORMS tab.
- Must be able to walk at least 1 mile unassisted.
- Must have proof of Covid-19 vaccine.
- Discuss with team leader your topics for lecture preparation.
- Immunizations - www.cdc.gov/travel